Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 days of gratitude - day 5

I've never, ever, ever been so happy to get an 82% on a test.

I worked dang hard for that 82%. The best part is, I don't have to take the test again. For all of our tests we're required to get at least a 75% or we have to retake it. This was the first time I turned in a test and thought, "oh, I hope I passed...".

So today, I am thankful that I don't have to retake my neuro exam.

And for something non-school related: I'm thankful that  I got to have a coffee date with a good friend this morning. I haven't gotten to see her in months and it was great to catch up.

Also, I'm grateful that I have time to make dinner today. And that we have a new Trader Joe's. They sell tortillas that don't have partially hydrogenated oils. And their produce is great. And I'm thankful I can shop on Tuesday morning when it's not packed. Seriously, there were like 8 people in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment