- ...have the check engine light go on in my car
- ...have my car lock broken and my cd player get stolen
- ...sweat in my apartment with a broken air conditioner during the hottest weeks of summer
- ...have giant spiders crawl on me while I try to sleep
- ...not get any sleep because I'm afraid spiders are going to crawl on me
- ...have to bug bomb my apartment at 2 o'clock in the morning and sleep in a walmart parking lot
That just about sums it up. But, there's hope. It's been 4 days since I've seen a spider. My apartment manager just replaced our air conditioner. A friend is going to help my husband replace our car lock and cd player. In a week I leave for Arizona to visit my Gramma. Here's to 3 more weeks of vacation, which I plan to thoroughly enjoy.