Friday, November 4, 2011

30 days of gratitude - day 2

Not sure yet how I'm going to make up the 2 days I'm behind. Maybe I'll go into December? Or maybe I'll just have a day where I'm extra- super-duper thankful and I'll make them up then. For now, I'm on grateful day number 2.

And today I am grateful for my work schedule. I have a classmate who has 3 jobs, a wife, a daughter, and a son on the way. The same amount of school work is expected of us. Class time, homework, group projects... and he somehow manages. In fact, he never even complains.

I'm thankful for my one, eight-hour shift a week. I'm thankful that's all I have to do. That I can still occasionally spend time with TJ, have a lazy night once in a while, and sometimes even get together with friends. All-in-all, it's not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment