Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 days of gratitude - day 4

It became apparent to me  very quickly what I was thankful for today.




I'm thankful for TJ. 
Tomorrow I have the hugest neurology exam ever. (okay, maybe a slight exaggeration) 

I told TJ I wouldn't be going to church this morning because I needed to study. He was totally supportive. 

I was studying at a coffee shop while he was at church and I realized I had forgotten my giant white board that comes in handy for studying stuff like this. I asked if he would stop home and get it for me, and he did. (I didn't even end up using it then)

Then, after I got home I ignored the pile of dishes and clutter gathering in our apartment and hauled up in our study room to...well...study. (I guess that's why we call it our study room). When he got home he did the dishes and de-cluttered the apartment. 

I was hungry, but didn't want to cook. We don't eat out very often, but he willingly went and got chinese for us, which, come to find out, is a very difficult task on a Sunday night in Spokane. 

Then what did he do after he got done eating? He continued to clean. 

And what's he doing now? Baking bread for the week. (2 months without store bread!)

And what's he going to do later? Quiz me from my study guide. 

Talk about a totally selfless guy I married. For reals. It's not like he couldn't be doing his own homework, or playing guitar, or whatever. Instead he chose to make my very stressful day a little less stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment