Friday, June 24, 2011

the first week of school

after my first day of class

My brain is a little bit overloaded.  I'm going to keep this post nice and concise by just pointing out the highlights of the week.
  • I've got some pretty stinking cool classmates
  • Some fears were conquered
  • I'm an expert on third class levers in the body (okay, maybe not an expert...)
  • My instructors are wonderful
  • Got to play with a box of bones (the ulna articulates with the trochlea of the humerus...)
  • I ate PB&J every day 
  • Experiencing overwhelming feelings of gratitude and appreciation
Another thing I discovered is that I need to do some major review on the anatomy of the body, so this whole weekend is pretty much dedicated to a stack of note cards and my anatomy atlas. I hope your weekend is just as exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment