My brain is a little bit overloaded. I'm going to keep this post nice and concise by just pointing out the highlights of the week.
- I've got some pretty stinking cool classmates
- Some fears were conquered
- I'm an expert on third class levers in the body (okay, maybe not an expert...)
- My instructors are wonderful
- Got to play with a box of bones (the ulna articulates with the trochlea of the humerus...)
- I ate PB&J every day
- Experiencing overwhelming feelings of gratitude and appreciation
Another thing I discovered is that I need to do some major review on the anatomy of the body, so this whole weekend is pretty much dedicated to a stack of note cards and my anatomy atlas. I hope your weekend is just as exciting!