Thursday, May 26, 2011

a very belated birthday present

For the most part, I've been attempting to make birthday presents instead of buy them this year. Unfortunately, I have failed miserably at getting them done in time. So far, my sister's gift is the latest. 
I finally got my sister her birthday present fourty-six days after her birthday.

I am a terrible sister. 


Also, instead of wrapping it, I had my little bro model it for her. He's such a good sport.


I found the tutorial here. The tutorial was great and the pictures were very helpful! The blogger mentioned that she whipped it together during her son's afternoon nap. I'm assuming her son napped for 15 hours or so, because that's about how long it took me.

Overall, I'm happy with how it turned out. But more importantly, I think my sister is too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment