Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'd rather be in school

I finished my classes two weeks ago. For so long I had been anticipating just how I would use my lovely time away from school. I had dreams of relaxing, reading, and maybe even busting out a few sewing projects.  Well, it's been two weeks and I call do-over. I thought a fun way to recap my two weeks of "vacation" would be to play a little game called, "I'd rather be in school than...."

  • ...have the check engine light go on in my car
  • ...have my car lock broken and my cd player get stolen
  • ...sweat in my apartment with a broken air conditioner during the hottest weeks of summer
  • ...have giant spiders crawl on me while I try to sleep
  • ...not get any sleep because I'm afraid spiders are going to crawl on me
  • ...have to bug bomb my apartment at 2 o'clock in the morning and sleep in a walmart parking lot
That just about sums it up. But, there's hope. It's been 4 days since I've seen a spider. My apartment manager just replaced our air conditioner. A friend is going to help my husband replace our car lock and cd player. In a week I leave for Arizona to visit my Gramma. Here's to 3 more weeks of vacation, which I plan to thoroughly enjoy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment